- A much simplified “Non-Analyst” view of devices, which removes traffic details and summary information. This new view is targeted for users who want a high-level summary on the health of their devices, but don’t need a lot of low-level technical details.
- Support for DHCP, which includes the ability to tag devices, assign hostnames, and display IP addresses.
- A “Device List” view, which allows you to see the devices in your enterprise in a list format.
- This release includes a “New Devices” workflow identifies new devices and applies a workflow that allows you to set an alias. Its a bit of a work in progress, but you can see where we’re going.
- An “Ignored Devices” Page that allows you to see those devices that at one point were determined to be not relevant to your particular operating scenario. You can always bring those devices back ‘live’ if things change.
- Finally, we also made a few “infrastructure” changes, including; automated builds, a customizable “Explore View,” collapsable “Explore View panels, improved sorting and date handling in the UI, a “New IoT Devices” table, a FlowCreation service, and several bug fixes.
We are always looking for your feedback and welcome all suggestions for how we can make Insight more valuable to you.