Senrio uses two types of tags: system tags, and user tags. System tags are automatically generated by Insight based on our massive IT/IoT device data store. If we’ve seen it before (and we probably have) we’ll automatically tag a device accordingly. In very short order you’ll know exactly how many systems in your enterprise are running Windows, Linux, OS X, iOS, Android, etc. Which version of those OSes are in use, and many other details about make, model, etc.
- All connected devices that belong in a hospital room
- All the IT and IoT that make up a supervisor’s workstation
- All devices that are installed in building 7
- All the PCs that support accounting
- All the devices that support manufacturing ops
Some other reasons why you might want to develop customized user tags:
- Show me all new devices that joined the network in the last 12 hours.
- Show all devices that are running Windows but not endpoint protection
- Show all devices that don’t get their time from our NTP server
- Show all devices that connect to the web, but are not PCs
Senrio Insight’s tagging feature is a powerful tool that helps you manage all the connected devices in your enterprise, IT and IoT. It enables you to operate at both a high- and discrete-levels, depending on the task at hand, and let’s you quickly identify and get to the bottom of anomalies. Start your evaluation today.